- Bring rice to the boil, salting the water for a lil’ bit of bonus flavour.
- Chop onions and basil and fry off in a pan – add some lime juice for extra zing and cook on a low heat for 5 mins adding the garlic for a further 1 min.
- Add the m.lk, stirring frequently before adding a pinch of salt.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas before whacking ‘em in. Cook on a medium heat for 5 mins which should bring it to a boil.
- Add in your chopped tomatoes, soy sauce, lime juice, and MORE basil.
- Give it a lil’ taste test, adding extra seasoning if needed.
- Once the rice is done, (hopefully fluffy) plate up with your curry and serve!